|Origin||Superhero Keyblade Wars|
|Type||Demonizer Robot Overlord, Devil-God|
|English Voice||Andy Serkis|
|Japanese Voice||Hideaki Kusaka|
The Majin Tyrant (魔神暴君 Majin Tairanto, Devil God Tyrant) is the (currently unseen) supreme ruler of the Super Evil Empire Demonizer and the main villain of Superhero Keyblade Wars. The ultimate fusion of God and Devil, and considered pure evil incarnate, Majin Tyrant is actually his title, and only his 8 generals know his real name.
Majin Tyrant has existed since well around the events of Birth by Sleep, building his empire in secrecy as Master Xehanort was left to his devices. After Kingdom Hearts III, he began his hegemonic mass invasion, starting with the successful subjugation of Destiny Islands, from which Sora, Kairi, and Riku were evicted and taken prisoner, until they freed themselves and began opposing Demonizer along with other heroes whose homes were invaded, captured, and/or destroyed. Majin Tyrant sends his 8 generals to kill the heroes, or at least delay them in their search for the Most Incredible Power in the Universe, so the emperor can find it first.
Names in other languages Edit
- Japanese Kanji: 魔神暴君
- Japanese Kana: マジン・タイアルント
- Latin: Deobolus Tyrannus
- Spanish: Diablo Tirano
- French: Dieuble Tyran
- German: Teufelgott Fuhrer
- Russian: D'yavol BogTiran
- Italian: Diovolo Tiranno
- Chinese: Móguǐshen Bàojūn
- Arabic: Alshshaytan Taghia
- Greek: Theovolos Týrannos
- Vietnamese: Quỷ thần Tàn bạo
- His title is similar to, and derived from Mazinkaiser. His description as being a Devil and a God at the same time also alludes to Kaiser having the potential to surpass both, and his character also provides some insight into what Mazinkaiser would be like if used for evil.
- GokaiWhite had teased that Majin Tyrant would look like a cross between Mazinkaiser SKL, Chernabog, Xehanort's Guardian, and Megatron's first form in the Transformers Cinematic Universe.
- Majin Tyrant's japanese voice actor, Hideaki Kusaka, is a suit actor for the Super Sentai series, particularly the giant robos like DaiZyuJin. His english voice will be performed by Andy Serkis, who plays Gollum from Lord of the Rings and Supreme Leader Snoke from Star Wars.
- Tyrant's english voice will be a mix of two actors' voices speaking, or at least being played together at once, making it quite similar to Oscar Isaac's portrayal of Apocalypse in X-Men: Apocalypse.
- Sometimes when his own generals and a handful of other villains serving under them refer to Majin Tyrant, they paraphrase real world sayings containing the word "God", furthering Tyrant's egotistical God complex; e.g.: "God's sake" for "Majin's wrath", and "for the love of God" changed to "for the hate of Majin Tyrant".